What time is it?
It’s summer in the Phil! Yeah, the very hot and humid temperature gets you down but it also reminds you that its time to unwind and go somewhere else – the perfect time to get-away because classes are off and traffic is lesser. I haven’t been to a get-away so far but hey, summer is not yet over! I will promise to ditch work soon enough and get that doctor ordered recreation that I so need. In the meantime here is my playlist for this summer. I call this the ‘beats for the heat’.
*this comes in no order
- Sugar by Maroon 5 – Did I mention I so love weddings?! I would love to organize one for a friend someday and this music video just made me think of a new surprise! 🙂
- Blank Space by Taylor Swift – Who doesn’t love Taylor? I’m not personally a fan but I really like some of her songs
- See You Again by Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth – I’ve seen the movie and yes I was teary when the casts made a tribute for Paul 😦
- Rather Be by Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne – This song feels so good, got this always on repeat
- Geronimo by Sheppard – There’s a story about Geronimo and I don’t really care what it is. I so love this song’s beat
- Shut up and Dance by Walk the Moon – A person who doesn’t like this song is a loser! 🙂
- Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars – Mark’s a very good musician (I love his Oh My God ft. Lily Allen) and this collab with Mars is perfect
- Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding – Love me love me Mr. Grey! haha
- Never Let You Down by Woodkid ft. Lykke Li – And since I super duper love Insurgent, I will never let them down –this is good for relaxing 🙂
- I Really Like You by Carly Rae Jepsen – I love not only this song but also this video, Tom is so cute 🙂 🙂 🙂
So do you we share the same songs on my playlist?
What are your beats for the heat?