Today officially marks 2016! Happy January first! I had a very generous 2015, hope you did. So do you have any resolutions? I for one is not a fan of it. It’s fun doing everything at your own pace. If there is one thing I want to change its my eating habits. Although I usually eat healthy foods, there are times I cannot control my sweets. I have very imbalanced hormones, a fact that can evidently be seen during my monthly visits so there are times I crave and compulsively eat sweets.
This 2016, I will continue..
- to read books! A lot! I have surpassed my 2015 reading challenge on Goodreads which is 20, I have read 24 this year. For 2016, I planned on reading 25 books and hopefully read more. 🙂
- to spend Sundays with my family. Sunday is always family day. ❤
- to achieving my friends’ squad goals which we started last year and so far we’ve been very consistent on it. #crossingfingers
- to watch my favorite movies and tv series! Hell ya! this is my specialty.
- to never fail to say “sorry” when needed and “thank you” when grateful.
That’s my top five, I was thinking on just four but how can you forget #5?
What are your New year’s consistent list?
Happy New Year!